Thursday, October 30, 2008

My $3 wedding shoes




I bought this one at Burlington, $6 for two identical pairs, black and white. It was exactly what I was looking to wear on my wedding! :-)

When it came to choose a wedding shoes, I knew what I wanted: a white, flat, soft material, ballet-like shoes. I wore this the whole wedding, from the ceremony at church, to the reception, and the dance floor. I moved so comfortably into this slipper. Love it! Not to mention it was such a great deal, too! :-)

I highly recommend wearing flat on your wedding if you'd wear long dress and do not need to "improve" your height.

2 comments:

sparklingsnow said...

thank you for posting on this! I actually plan to use the same slippers (was really surprised to read about yours).
I am an American marrying a Vietnamese-American, so I am sure your blog will be very useful to me.

Eileen Mai said...

Erin, first congratulations on your up coming wedding :-)
Secondly, thank you for reading my blog and posting your comment. I'm glad that you find my blog useful.
When is your wedding? If you ever need some info. about a Vietnamese wedding, let me know to see if I can help you with that.